I've just finished a new skin for WW, it was inspired by Windows Vista interface. I wanted to give WW a new, up-to-date look, something cool and stylish
I hope you'll like it.
Feel free to tell me about any bugs.
Here is the screenshot:
You can download the latest version of vista.wws HERE
Just run it and set your WW options like this:
Enjoy! UPDATE (03/14/2008)
The download link was updated: the new file name is vista.wws and it'll install the skin automatically when you run it.
Forecast Columns are now fixed per EdP's suggestion: condition text no longer pushes forecast down or stretches the columns.UPDATE (03/15/2008)
Changed the default font to Arial for those who don't have the default Vista font.UPDATE (03/18/2008)
Alerts now work properly. Added a short alert announcement next to the icon.UPDATE (03/23/2008)
- The link to weather.com is fixed.
- The letter in the center of barometer shows the current pressure correctly.
- The "alert" icon is now in GIF format (no troubles with its background!).UPDATE (03/28/2008)
- Updated icons representing windy conditions
- Added wind direction to the mouseovers for current forecast
- Added mouseovers containing detailed forecast to the daily forecast page.
- Fixed links leading to weather.comUPDATE (04/15/2008)
- Added mouseovers containing detailed forecast to TODAY/TONIGHT and TONIGHT/TOMORROW icons on "Current" page
- Added wind direction to the mouseovers and Feels Like for hourly tub on "Current" page
- Added dates to the "Daily" page
- Updated moon phase iconsUPDATE (07/18/2008)
- Added "Hot" icon for the conditons when the temperature hits 100+ F mark
- Added "Freezing" icon for the conditons when the temperature hits 0- F mark
- SAT and SUN are now shown in red on the "Current" page
- Added "Weekend" icon to SAT and SUN on the "Daily" pageUPDATE (09/27/2008)
- Added "Settings" button for managing "hot" and "freezing" icons
- Changed "Weekend" icon on the "Daily" pageUPDATE (11/03/2008)
- Added Temperature Trend icon to the "Current" forecast