It started working again..in about 30 min after I posted the problem..
it seems it was not downloading the temp.. from the download source.. it was getting everything else..
but temp was n/a... this was the first time it ever did this in 2 years.. or the first time i noticed..
I know the prod is out dated.. but I like it very much..and it does not use much resources...
I dont need all the other stuff.. just current temp.. high and low
.. is fine with me..
so I hope it keeps working.. before using This prog.. I had tried many others.. Mike's was the best..and still is..! I am sure the new versions are as good..
Thanks for all the help and suggestions..