Free Weather on Desktop

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ed_P, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Ed_P

Ed_P Well-Known Member

Interesting ads on some of your RSS webpages. The subject one caught my eye and I thought you might find the product's interface familiar.

http://www.freeweather.com

EdP

2. eagle1

eagle1 Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by EdP
    <br />Interesting ads on some of your RSS webpages. The subject one caught my eye and I thought you might find the product's interface familiar.

http://www.freeweather.com

EdP
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Interface may be familiar, but that's as far as it goes. It doesn't touch the smoothness and functionality of WW.

3. msinger

msinger Administrator
    Staff Member

EdP, I've seen that one before. It seems like I've set the bar a while ago... everyone is just following me in my footsteps... trying to replicate my work. Why would someone want to do such a thing? I think it's a total waste of time.

4. eagle1

eagle1 Member

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

5. msinger

msinger Administrator
    Staff Member

... or just a big waste of time [:D]

6. eagle1

eagle1 Member

Depends upon whom is being imitated. ('who' would sound better)

By the way, do you know the difference between who and whom? Well, who is a pronoun and whoooom is an elephant fart. Somehow, though, that has never helped with sentence structure and choice of pronoun.